X-Men Next Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's a fast paced, action packed website with mutants and humans alike fighting for control. Will you join the Academy and fight for good? Or take a walk on the dark side with the Brotherhood??

You are not connected. Please login or register

Getting Started

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Getting Started Empty Getting Started Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:57 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

So, now that you've read the rules, it's time for you to make your character! Just a few things on how to get the ball rolling so that you and I can have a blast role playing together!

1.) Figure out whether you want to be good, bad, or neutral. This will determine where you put your application. There is a spot in each section labeled in some slightly creative way where to put your application. We did this so that it'll be nice and easy to add you to your groups.

2.) Fill it out! Woohoo! Time to make your character! When doing so, just keep a few things in mind so that we can be as quick as possible with reviewing and getting back to you.

a.) Be clear and concise Explain your point until you could read it to a Fifth grader and have them understand. That's when you know it's nice and easy to read.

b.) Make it easy to follow Stick to the template and this shouldn't be a problem. I don't want to have to guess where your powers stop and your skills begin.

c.) Keep it original! It's boring to play a character that's been over a thousand times. Make it your own. Does he/she have a quick? A special possession they must keep on their person at all times? What is it about them that makes them stand out in a world filled with mutants? Ask yourself questions like these and you're sure to have me amazed!

MOST AND FOREMOST! Have fun! Hope to see your application soon!! <3

P.S. - You may have 2 characters to start with. Once you reach 100 posts, you may add 2 more. After 200, add 2 more!

https://next-men.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum