X-Men Next Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's a fast paced, action packed website with mutants and humans alike fighting for control. Will you join the Academy and fight for good? Or take a walk on the dark side with the Brotherhood??

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rules for the site!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rules for the site! Empty Rules for the site! Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:21 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Yay! Thank you for taking the time to read this! I promise to keep it short, sweet, and to the point!!

General Rules!

1.) Be respectful. Seriously, not that difficult. Just stick to the Golden Rule: "Treat others the way you want to be treated" and everyone will have a great time, whether you're on the good side or not!

2.) TRY to stay PG-13 But also understand that we are all teenagers here. Please keep cussing, substance abuse, sexual content, and all that fun stuff to a minimum, though we do understand the occasional slip up! Some have a few more than others. Wink

Follow these two simple rules and I promise to make your time here fun and happy! However, if you choose to ignore my simplistic, common sense based rules, there will be a punishment of some sort. The first offense will of course be a warning, then a possible ban for a few hours, then, we shall see... I sincerely hope no one forces me to figure the third step out. We all just wanna have fun!

Roleplaying Rules!

1.) No Godmodding. You can't control somebody's character for them. It's just not right. I can't have Wolverine saying, "I'm a pretty princess!" or have a little 2 pound fairy kick him in the face without him swatting her away!

2.) No Powerplaying. Simple, there will always be characters stronger than you so suck it up and play fair. On the other hand, make it fun. If your character is the stronger, don't just beat your opponent to a pulp.

3.) To kill or not to kill? Ask first. You can't without their consent.

Again, should be simple. Follow these few rules and we're sure to get along just fine! And again, if you don't, first will be a warning, then I will tell you to rewrite your post, and after that... Don't make me figure it out! Thanks!

https://next-men.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum